Terms and Conditions
By visiting our site, you agree to our terms and conditions
- Reelwood has the right to update our terms and condition whenever we want
- Reelwood has the right to deemed any user who misuses our site any form of criminal act.
- Reelwood has the right to terminate a users access to the site, cancel any ticket order terminate any services used by the user, delete any profiles and /or take any other appropriate legal action against that user.
- Anyone that continues to use our site after the modification of our terms has been posted will be considering to have noted the changes.
- Users should not use the site for any other purpose other than what it was created for purpose of reviewing.
- User is not authorized to access or retain any of the content of the site for any reason what so ever.
- In a situation, where duplicate of the tickets are made the first ticket presented at the event will be granted access. While the following will not be allowed entry. Please protect your tickets.
- If an event is cancelled, we will reimburse the total value of your tickets.
- Providing the correct email or delivery address is the responsibility of the purchaser and it must be timely. We will not be held responsible if the ticket is not received by the purchaser.
- An order is confirmed once you have received online confirmation and We will get in touch to let you know if there are any issues with your order and will proceed to help rectify this for you, subject to availability.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into an event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check your order/tickets are correct and contact us immediately if there is a mistake. We will not be responsible for any issues that occurred as result of the booker’s mistake. Any known issues with your order that have occurred as a result of the venue will be communicated to you as soon as reasonably possible.
- The site is intended for use by people who are ordinarily resident in Nigeria and for events in Nigeria. In using our site, all users agree to abide by the laws of Nigeria
- Reelwood reserves the right to remove any information or content or event from the site which it determines violate its terms and conditions without notifying the event organizers.
- User of our site should not post abuse, harmful, offensive, threaten or violate the of any person.
- Disseminate any information which infringes the intellectual or proprietary right of any other person.
- Creating a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the event will lead to a clear violation of Reelwood's terms and condition.
- Tickets purchases on our platform must be used personally and not for commercial purpose. I.e. to say ticket purchased on Reelwood platform cannot be resold. A failure to comply with this will be treated as a breach